We follow a step-by-step design development process
- Communicate with the customer before starting design and development process: We discuss all of the important details with them in order to better understand the project’s purpose, the audience it caters to, the problems it can solve, and the overall vision of the customer.
- Do the research: We look at particular details about the product in order to better understand the market it is going into.
- Wireframe design process: It’s like a screen blueprint which contains three major things; the business and its problems, the users, their needs, habits of information perception and technologies (opportunities and resources). Each of them is taken equally while developing the product interface with constant feedback and communication with the customer
- Determining the design development process: After the customer approves home and internal page screens, we will start to customise the design for mobile devices and tablets
- Preparing resources for post-launch: As the customer checks the final designs of the product pages, our team has time to prepare the resources needed after product launch.